1、according，英语单词，主要用作形容词、动词，作形容词时译为“相符的；相应的；一致的”，作动词时译为“给予；符合，一致；正式协议（accord 的现在分词 ）”。
英 ['k:d] 美 ['k:d]
动词 给予( accord的现在分词 ); 使和谐一致; 使符合; 使适合
1. You need to make an according decision.
1. According to the court, the gang began to form in 2001 and were involved in gambling business.
2. According to a contract signed between the college and a private business boss, the students take shifts to play the game for 10 hours every day.
3. According to Zhang, the bancassurance business is now the major driver of the company's growth.
4. The Chinese dress business is operated according to international rules by an international team.
5. He also said Chinese merchants and companies should do business according to law and respect the local ethnic and religious customs.
6. Liu said enterprises from both countries should conduct business according to the rule of law.
7. " China welcomes international Internet companies to conduct business within the country according to law, " she said.
8. This is where Hong Kong's experience in modern business management and sport administration according to the law can make a difference for the better.
9. The letter also promised the hotel would strictly regulate its management and do business strictly according to laws to avoid such cases in the future.
1. According to the conditions of our fact production and full requirement analyzing, the research of this system was brought forward.
2. According to the principle of LZ complexity measure of symbol sequence, the concept of conditional LZ complexity between two sequences was proposed.
3. Bank cards may be classified into RMB cards and foreign currency cards according to the currency type; entity cards and individual cards according to the target of issuance; and magnetic cards and integrated circuit cards according to the information carrier.
4. Methods According to the dissection features of transverse process and transverse process anteroartery, we point out that should be paid attention to treat No.3 lumbar vertebral transverse process syndrome with loosening therapy.
5. Great Wall Motor aggregately sold 1, 496 cars in Russia, with a 72% fall year on year, compared with 6, 238 and 8, 236 units in 2007 and 2008, respectively, according to the European Free Trade Association.
6. According to some experts to research, the handshake is left of the Stone Age cave dwellers who left a vulgar.
固定搭配：according to根据 ; 依据 ; 依照 ; 随…而定。
例句：Everything went according to plan.
固定搭配：pursuant to依据 ; 根据。
例句：The parties to a contract shall fully fulfill their obligations pursuant to the terms of the contract.
1、These results accord closely with our predictions.
2、These results seem to be in accord with earlier research.
3、His actions and his principles always accord well.
4、That is out of accord with your original statement.
5、The club members voted with one accord to raise the dues.